stacey randecker bartlett
481 mississippi street, san francisco, ca 94107
I am a dynamic builder of products, systems, programs and community. An energetic and effective collaborator, I strive to contribute meaningfully and bring out the best in others.
- 7+ years experience building, growing and leading an educational start-up.
- 15+ years marketing research experience with proven ability to transform knowledge into action.
- Tech-savvy efficiency expert obsessed with refining to make work better, smarter, faster.
- Trusted advisor, recognized for overcoming substantial obstacles to achieve impactful results.
- Team glue: flexible, empathetic, hardworking, and fun
product researcher 2015
august, san francisco, ca
- Responsible for all internal product testing - designing tests, executing, reporting results to stakeholders.
- Tested all stages of product internally for usage and installation.
- Managed recruitment, screening, guidance, tasks, evaluation, survey creation, document product issues, bug tracking and reporting
- Authored Installation Guide - collateral, design, instructions, preliminary app for the myriad of installation scenarios
- Tracked bugs in JIRA, work through prioritization with Product Managers and follow-up with developers.
- Managed ethnographic studies of target users
- Created framework for Alpha/Beta Testing. Scheduling based on product availability, screening, questionnaire and communication creation, product distribution.
office manager 2014-15
august, san francisco, ca
- Spearheaded office move - Key staff requirements gathering, site review, zoning navigation, deal negotiation, analysis of irregular 3-way deal involving sublease and asset acquisition of current lessor.
- Managed all of the day-to-day needs for a growing team - 35-80 during my stint.
founding director 2009 - 2013
co-founder 2006 - 2009
potrero kids, san francisco, ca
- Developed the vision, strategy, and blueprint for this pioneering non-profit Spanish bilingual preschool that has delighted hundreds of families since its inception in 2008.
- Recruited and led team of 25 educators and support staff to provide an unparalleled educational experience for children and a welcoming community for parents.
- Spearheaded Program Expansion project: oversaw the planning, construction and creation of the school’s second location, increasing operations by 3x; created effective contingency plans to successfully ensure ongoing operations during construction.
- Created financial systems and processes, managed annual budget of $1.6M – a business model that is sustainable and maximizes diverse funding sources. Cash flow positive from day one.
- Oversaw all operations including office management, technology, facility maintenance, vendor relations, and compliance to all San Francisco, state (Title 5, Title 22), and federal regulations.
- Deftly handled all community, peer, client/parent, political relations.
research manager 2002 - 2009
novaquant, synovate & cheskin, san francisco, ca
- Oversaw all phases of key research projects for clients including conceptualization, strategic planning, execution and final report.
founder / entrepreneur 2001 - 2002
bartlett catering, san francisco, ca
- Founded this successful catering business specializing in dinner parties for up to 60 guests.
business development and marketing brand manager 2000
reel.com, emeryville, ca
- Pursued alternative platforms for Reel.com including content syndication, Reel magazine, VOD, Hotel PPV and led wireless initiative; built company affiliate network and marketing capabilities.
research manager 1995 - 2000
showtime networks, Inc.; nbc synovate, new york, ny
- Managed Media and New Media Research – key projects Primetime Principles and New Media Channel interactions in the nascent stages of web programming.
founding member 2005 – present
potrero residents education fund (prefund), san francisco, ca
- Co-founded this educational fund to coalesce the community around public education and reinvigorate public school options in the Potrero Hill neighborhood.
member at large, executive committee 2014 - present
member, development committee 2015 - present
- Representing the interests of parents and families as a part of this 90 year old organization in overall organizational initiatives and with developers in our rapidly changing neighborhood
founding member 2011 - 2014
daniel webster middle school task force
- Created a K-8 expansion plan to meet the needs of the fast-growing SE San Francisco.
product management immersive
general assembly, san francisco, ca
program director credential
california teacher credentialing, ccsf, san francisco, ca
bachelor of arts, business administration
lycoming college, williamsport, pa